12 Crele Penedesenca

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
This is a rare and limited offer for 12 Crele Penedesenca hatching eggs. I will be retaining most of the stock this year to increase my flock numbers. I have run 2 hatches so far and even with cold temps getting 95% hatch rates. More eggs in the incubator now.
These birds are by far my favorite. Nice layers of very dark chocolate eggs. Sex linked at hatch, the roosters are super sweet and can easily be handled, even around their girls. The hens are a bit flighty, but with each generation I raise I am noticing a calmer bird.

Penedesenca eggs are in the middle
5919_img_2428.jpg

Senior hen
5919_img_2472.jpg

Jr Hen
5919_img_2484.jpg

Rooster
5919_img_2466.jpg

For more information on the breed please go to my website: http://flightsoffancyfarm.com/web/chickens/crele-penedesenca/

Heya. I won't be able to bid on this dozen but I will want some in the near future. Do you plan on auctioning off more or could I get on a list preferably? Bad timing I'm afraid but I have a real intrest in working with this breed. 1588 is on order atm and my current broody just finished hatching.
smile.png
Thanks

Just wanted to update on my hatches. My first hatch was done in a friends cabinet incubator with a dry hatch (lower humidity) and she also had a high hatch rate. Out of 12 eggs all but 2 hatched. Today is day 22 and my last chick is zipping now. Out of 12 eggs all but 1 hatched (late quitter). I ran a wet hatch on this one in my Genesis with 60% humidity in incubation and 70-80% after day 18. I have seen these eggs go to day 24.
Good luck to all the bidders and Happy Hatching!!!

Back
Top Bottom