12 ~ Dark & Gorgeous ~ Welsummer eggs Oklahoma $35

dizzychicken

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
I have a dozen of the riches and darkest eggs that my Wellies have laid this year. They just keep getting more beautiful with each egg they lay. These eggs are HUGE, too.

Here is a picture of the eggs
wellieeggs.jpg

Here is a pic of the proud mommas and papa.
Welliescoop.jpg

Jillthewelliehen.jpg

These eggs are $35.00 and it includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I take my egg packing seriously, and always ship them how I would wish to receive my eggs. I am accepting Paypal only on these eggs, but if you want to send payment via money order, let me know and I can collect fresh before payment arrives.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day,
Cheryl

Last edited:
Pipermark, if I hatch them I get too attached and won't sell. Come see my place and you will understand. LOL

Hunter, I am not sure if it would get to hot inside the box or not. This is my first year selling, so I have no clue. Maybe one of the more seasoned sellers could let us know if it may be too hot right now.

A local breeder that attends my church, but I believe he purchased them from a texas breeder, whom I have no clue to the name.

they definitely aren't hatchery made, these birds are gorgeous and healthier than any chicken I have on my place.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom