12 d'uccle eggs NPIP (please read body re: state requirements)

teddiliza

Songster
11 Years
Feb 1, 2008
St Louis MO (Jefferson County)
I plan to populate the chicken world with d'uccles! 12 d'uccle eggs out of porcelain roosters and porcelain and mille fleur hens (only 2 mille hens) shipped priority mail. Roosters are from Ugly Duckly's stock, and hens are from hatchery.

I have been calling every state department and asking what their shipping rules are, and have my list only halfway done. So I may find out later that I can actually ship to more states who only require the NPIP form.

I NOW HAVE A PERMIT TO SHIP EGGS TO MINNESOTA! I can also ship to the following states who only require the NPIP vs 9-3 form:

Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, (I can do Connecticut if you don't mind waiting for me to get a shipping permit #)
Delaware, (I can do Florida if you don't mind waiting for me to get a shipping permit #)
Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and I think Wyoming. OH YES, WISCONSIN too!

Fertility has been 95% for me here at home and just recently hatched 17 out of original 23 eggs I set. (21 made it to lockdown).
I use lots of bubble wrap around each egg and around the carton I ship them in!

I know many of you are not aware that your state may have a shipping requirement, so don't be sad if your state isn't on this list yet, it just takes me time to find out, and I have a day job.....and I want to be LEGAL.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you sure you can't ship to WI
fl.gif

I'll take a dozen if you can PM with Payment Info. My daughters Kindergarten class is going to hatch some quail eggs, but we thought it would be nice if they could do chicken eggs too and see the differences and actually be able to candle them. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom