12+ Easter Egger Eggs (Lavendar Ameracauna rooster in pen!)

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been blessed with healthy and beautiful Easter Eggers but one of my roosters is a beautiful purebred Lavendar Ameracauna Rooster from Harry Shaffer lineage whose name is "Sharky". I had so hoped to be able to get him some purebreds Lavendar Ameracauna pullets or hens last year as many of you as I posted WTB after WTB....But since none were available so I didn't want Sharky to get discouraged or any lonelier, so I changed my search for EE eggs And hatched babies that are now laying Hens They have pretty colors and are very interesting. Sharky and the other roosters are doing their jobs!!! The babies that I hatched from Sharkey's pen have been beautiful. Some with heavy lavendar colors and one that looked just lavendar chocolaty. The babies from the other pen have also been so colorful and fun! Unfortunately I posted them on a computer that's crashed have been great and I've sold every chick. So next hatching I must make photos and keep on a disk and here on BYC. There will be eggs from both pens.

Anticipated ship date is March 11, if payment is made promptly after the auction ends.

Sharky and his flock:
8875_eepartialflock.jpg

One of the hens from the other flock:
Sweetie, always goes up to roost after she lays an egg. She has bits of blue/grey blue on her face and feathers and is just a charmer!
8875_eerestingafterlayingegg.jpg

Pictures below of sampling of eggs - Flash is stuck "on" on my camera, need to get it repaired so these look lighter than they are in natural light!
8875_eastereggs1.jpg

The light one is a white leghorn and then a marans is the dark one in this photo
8875_eeeggs.jpg

These eggs will ship on Monday, March 7, if payment is received by 12 noon EST on March 7

Based on their current laying patterns, you should get ample extra eggs. (One of the groups of the Easter Eggers will soon be turned into my Olive Egger pen later in 2011, so more interesting developments from the farm.)

The shipping is average based on our shipping rates. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. After carefully preparing you package we drive your eggs to the Post Office, where our local post office sets the egg shipments to the side to protect them. They are then placed on the truck on the top of all the other boxes! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable.We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

Payment for this auction will need to be through Paypal in order to ship on time!
If you also want to place an order for Easter Egger eggs, please just pm me.
Paypal address is [email protected]

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

For more information about our farm, please see http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/ (testomonials are also available on that page) or see us on fbook at The Garry Farm

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day. Nancy

Edited to correct mailing date!

I just wanted to let the BYCers out there know that I am a week away from hatch of these same eggs from The Garry Farm! They were shipped so perfect, with a personalized note and blessings from Nancy. Of all 80 eggs I have setting in incubators right now, these ones are doing the best by far, regarding viability! out of 15 eggs- Only One was infertile-the rest are doing great and getting ready for their birthday. Out of other shipped eggs I have received at least 2-3 were infertile and had early quitters! You can't go wrong winning these eggs. I am super excited to see my new babies and what colors they turn out to be! Keep up the outstanding quality Nancy!

I would bid in a heartbeat for these beautiful eggs if I had an incubator. We are building our first brooder tomorrow and the incubator will be next on the list. I am really interested in EEs and would love to stay in contact with you. You have a truly beautiful flock!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oohhhh I'm sooo excited.....I want pics....I love being a Granny Nanny.

You see I only have one real grandchild but the way I figure it I have thousands of grand and great grand and great great grands and okay you get the idea....Oh thanks for sharing Iroquois eggs...I just insist on shipping the eggs as fresh as can be because we want to receive them that way!!!! And where I come from, the way I was raised, you cannot ask what you are NOT willing to give... We like our eggs fresh and fertile, well wrapped, with care, love and prayers and that's how we deliver them!

Love, hugs and prayers to y'all...Enjoy the bidding!

HA! Oops it's ended. I didn't realize as I was so excited about your upcoming hatch IroquoisEgg!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom