12+ eggs $5.00 + actual shipping cost TN

Got my eggs yesterday and mine were inside of a mail tub as well! Packed very well and none broken! Thank you so much! Sandy

You have some seriously gorgeous birds, I am terribly tempted, but I have to wait a couple of weeks for my incubators to empty of geese and ducks (and I swore I wasn't going to put any more chicken eggs in this year! lol) I'll have to check back in a couple of weeks--especially if there's even a chance of getting some of your gorgeous golden laced polish!

Got my 24+ eggs today and only lost 3 out of all of them they were really smashed eggs oozing out of the corner of the carton and I got really nervous but the rest looked great! I will post the results for you when they hatch!! Kathy

Out of 14 eggs only one broken!! Good Job!! They sat 24 hours and I took them to the classroom last night and they are now on day 1 incubating!! YEAH

Thanks BoJo

I have always wanted some of the eggs, I always miss out though. I have a sister that lives in Hartsville Tenn. How far are you from there? My zip in Ky is 40701, what is postage for shipment to my place.

30 eggs in perfect condition! They go in the bator at school tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Received my eggs today all are perfect! Thanks Joni, nice packing job and FAST shipment!
clap.gif

I received my eggs yesterday! They were perfectly packaged and safe and sound.

Thanks!!!! Can't wait for the next 21 days!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom