12 eggs due to hatch tomorrow

floridachickhatcher

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Hollister,FL
I have 12 good eggs due to hatch tomorrow around noon i think since thats about what time i set them in the incubator but so far i havent seen any pip holes but i have seen the eggs just a rocking back and forth I hope they hatch im getting really tired of putting 41 eggs in the incubator and in the end none hatch or only 5 out of 41 its depressing!

o gosh you are scarying me i have 18 ducks and day 28 starts at 6 tonight and nothing has happend is this a bad sign

Good luck! I set 42 shipped eggs. 8 (more likely 7 good) of the 24 chicken eggs went into lockdown. 1 hatched day 20, 1 hatched in the middle of the night before day 21, and 1 is attempting to hatch now. No other pips but I'm crossing my fingers! 9 of the 18 guineas will go into lockdown in a few days.

ya but you are seeing early movement im just hopeing 1 hatces that be such a disapointment for non to hatch

Quote:
well that doesnt mean anything i have seen eggs start to pip and i saw no movement from them before they are just late bloomers it may just take them longer to break out

:flok thanks, I surley hope soo hope you chicks turn out good!!!
jumpy.gif

I recently hatched two chickens, they hatched on day 20. There was no visible movement before, non that we saw, me and the kids were checking them constantly.They just piped and were out within about three hours from piping. It's so exciting and nerve wracking. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom