12 + extras Blue / Splash Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gumpsgirl, Jun 2, 2010.

1. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    This auction is for 12 + extras, Blue/Splash Orpington eggs to be shipped out this coming Friday, June 4th. Shipping is included in the BIN price unless you live in OR, WA, or CA then add an extra $5 to help cover the extra shipping expense.

Summer is almost here and things are starting to heat up! I won't be offering very many more lots of eggs due to the summer heat, as it is not good to ship eggs in extreme temperatures, so get them while you can! [​IMG]

My flock is blue and splash, so you will not get blacks from these eggs. People usually get quite a few splashes too.

I have all of my breeder flocks on a breeder supplement and have had excellent results with hatching eggs so far this year. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a 23 wk. old splash pullet from my flock. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AshleyFishy

AshleyFishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2010
    East Texas
    I bought some of these eggs, they are great! Wonderful color, big size, overall they are nice eye candy. They were packaged well and the seller is very very kind. I will be buying again once these hatch! So far it looks like I have 100% from them at 10 days! Shipped all the way to Texas in the heat!

3. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I had a great hatch rate with Stacey's eggs. 100% fertility on shipped eggs from VA to CA. 1 blood ring and one that pipped an died. Everyone else hatched. Out of the 5 I hatched, I ended up with 1 cockeral and 4 pullets. Can't beat that!

4. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Thank you both! I'm glad you are both so pleased! [​IMG]

5. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Quote:I'm very happy. I'd be happier if I hadn't lost most of them to a predator. [​IMG]

Nobody bought these? NO WAY! I can't believe that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
  6. gumpsgirl

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I wish that hadn't happened either. [​IMG]

Somebody actually did by them, they just couldn't find my auction so I ended for them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by