12+ large fowl Buff Orp hatching eggs PA

Nope, sorry. I am no longer working with my EEs. They went to a retirement farm not too far away.

Jody

Do you have photos of your orps? Would love to see them!
cool.png

Hi!
After I posted - I saw your web link and I have been perusing your website and looking at your beautiful orps. Your self-blue is gorgeous!

These buff babies I have, have the best dispositions. With other chicks, when I go to their brooder, they peep and run for cover; these guys just sit there waiting for me to pet them. They are great!

shellyb - I am getting a fresh supply of eggs daily. Let me know when you'd like some.
smile.png

revelu - hoping they arrive safely today. I have a hatch in progress right now and can hear they cheeping in the eggs.
woot.gif

Buster - it is getting pretty long..how many are you looking for? I could do a big order (multiple dozen) the week of the 4th or maybe one more small order (doz) next week.

As long as the girls keep laying, I will keep offering. I am trying not to set anymore to hatch. I have this hatch due today/tomorrow and another hatch due for an order and I'd like to shut my bators down for a rest..well maybe. Seems every time I say that another chick order comes in. lol

Let me know and I'll get you guys a tentative ship date. Thanks so much for all the nice comments!

Jody

Back
Top Bottom