12++ LAV,BLUE,BLACK,SPLASH PURE AMERAUCANA HATCHING EGGS!!

chick-among-us

Songster
8 Years
Dec 10, 2011
Dayton,Texas
THIS AD is OPEN! We normally have eggs for sale. Sometimes you may have to wait a few days to let me fill orders...however once you send PayPal payment we put you in the book as a reservation and we are filling orders pretty well. PLEASE ignore any responses not current as this was an old ad I revised and reopened to save time!!!!

ThESE ARE NOT EE'S!!!
I would like to sell some extra pure Ameraucana Eggs that we ARE NOT HATCHING! We don't need anymore babies! Your eggs will be less than three or four days old when shipped.
These will be Lavander and Black or blacks split to lavs. There are several Lavender hens and several black hens covered by a lav roo. in this pen. These birds are separated by color, we have the lav/ black pen and a blue/ splash pen now.almost all of these hens are laying NICE blue eggs..some run a bit green but we are all still working on color..I don't send out the greener eggs normally..even though one of my nicest blacks ( very typy) lays the greenest one! Some people want her egg...so be it, but normally you only get my bluest ones...that way I am putting the best out there. Just got a report from a customer that she had 3 lavs one black,and to use her words..and they weren't finished,eggs were rockin' shells were flying,said it was the most fun she had had,in a while! I thought that was to funny. We will include blue ams also if you would like,these are in a separated pen,so are marked, there is three blue girls and one splash girl covered by a smooth splash split to silkied roo. We believe the splash girl might be smooth split to silkied also. We have Crystal Creek Lavs and most of the blacks. She got her lavs from Harry Shaffer.vb We got our blue and splash from Catkai the splash rooster in this pen is split to silkied. The last batch was some really nice looking chicks of these same birds! please post in a message here that you would like them or SOLD ,...then please pm me also... First come first serve!
Eggs are handled as little as possible not washed and stored in a cool place in turners. they are rotated out by age to become eating eggs if not sold.
Shipping will be 15.00. Of course the normal stuff about shipping applies here as well ,I can't control what happens when these eggs leave my hands and I pack eggs like the box is fort Knox! So they arrive intact!! We WANT repeat customers! We have nearly 100% fertility here when hatching and great hatch rates but there is always a risk with shipped eggs of course with lower hatch rates...But these Birds are making gorgeous babies!! Buy now before it gets to HOT I will be happy to include warm packs for the price of whatever it costs..if you are n a cold area,from walmart. I THINK they are a couple dollars but I can check and let you know if you are interested in that for your eggs. We also offer these eggs for sale Black copper marans Blue copper marans these hatch black,blue,splash Splash girls with black copper roo for 100 % blue baby marans We offer bantam silkie eggs we have red silkies! Black,blue,splash,paint is poss,buff,white, partridge,all together for now so you can all kinds of cool colors! SBEL white splash girls ( super blue egg layer) ( these lay BIG eggs Everyday seems like! machines!) covered by a splash am! (eggs are 2nd generation) Bantam mixes EEs laying flock,covered by black split to lav roo and a gorgeous blue EE roo, girls are GLW,EE,one sweet rir girl,brahmas and Iowa blue/ am crosses most eggs are blue green or olive tan eggs re optional and are laid either by our light Sussex girl in there or the wyandottes.. Thanks for looking! Cyndy

Last edited:
caf.gif

Last edited:
subscribing! do you sell serama eggs as well?

Hi thanks! :D

We cannot offer seramas that are pure,we have about three or four but not designated by variety yet and honestly I don't know enough about them to actually be very effective at conforming to their standard.I am afraid. So we are right now only offering the ameruacanas and the marans and we those in several varieties. I hope you like them too...I CAN offer mixed bantams that would include web rights and duccles and other little mixed silkie thingies...all very precious but NOT pure... but I can sell them cheap if you wanted those. The ams and marans are all 25 per doz and can mixed as you like. W offer bcms,blue copper,and splash with a bcm roo for 100% blues from those eggs. Thanks again please let me know if we can help you! Cyndy

Hello there! (I would have sent you a PM, but apparently I have reached my "limit".) I am wondering if you are still selling Ameraucana eggs for this same price? I would possibly like to buy some. Thanks! :)

- Journee

Back
Top Bottom