12 Lav / Lavender Split Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - 24 HOUR BUY IT NOW - Ships in POLYFOAM!

Gracie9205

Songster
9 Years
May 20, 2010
Lake Charles, LA
I am offering exactly 12 Lavender / Lavender split Large Fowl Ameraucanas to ship in polyfoam! I currently have my Lavender rooster over 2 black (split to lavender) and 3 lavender hens. Expect lots of Lavenders from these eggs! My stock came from LAMike here on BYC. They are just under a year old, and are filling out nicely. They are all to standard with full muffs, slate legs, and peacombs.

These are Large Fowl birds, NOT bantam.

Fertility has been EXCELLENT. You will end up with some great birds! NPIP certified

BUY IT NOW PRICE OF $30.00 (plus $15.00 shipping)

Do not PM - Simply reply to this post with "sold"

Send total amount of $45.00 via Paypal to [email protected]

Eggs will ship Monday morning, and will be marked FRAGILE. I will only write "hatching eggs" on the box if you request it. I find that there are some pretty sick people that like to damage boxes just for the fun of it, and I have had better luck doing it this way.

EGGS WILL SHIP PRIORITY, AND WILL BE PACKED IN POLYFOAM. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPED EGGS. DAMAGED EGGS WILL BE REPLACED IF YOU PROVIDE PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGED EGGS (SHIPPING ON REPLACEMENT EGGS WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom