12+ Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs NPIP

You guys will love them, I DO.

I got 3 shipments out today, but for the ones that have payed or planning on paying. We are suppose to get an inch of ICE tonight then up to 18 inches of snow on top of it. So I don't know when I'll get the next shipments out. Hopefully I'll get out wednesday.

At this point everyone is preparing for our electricity to go off. If it does, I'll have to bring chickens in my house (it will be a mess. My incubator is full, my daughter has LF Lavender Ameraucana eggs in it, and I have Lavender and porcelian silklies in there plus a few odds and ends of our other breeds. I'd be heart broken if my eggs die, plus I've got little chicks that NEED thier heat lamps.

We just got back from town stocking up on Chicken, horse and our food. Town was full, All bottled water was sold out. People were buying heaters, I guess they didn't stop to think those electic heaters aren't going to work if power goes out !!
idunno.gif

So please be patient and if I"m not on line you'll know we have no power.

Quote:
Here's hoping you get through the storm with little if any interruption in power. I keep watching these auctions, drooling. That one photo of the lavender following your daughter (granddaughter?) is just the sweetest thing.

I am wanting to put my daughter in 4h and think this would be good project bird for her. However now is not a good time as the bator is full. Will you be selling these all spring? (I sure hope so) I usually am not into bantams but I love ameraucanas and these little birds of yours are gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the lavender color to by the way. I think the size would be perfect for her cause she is only 6. She cant technically show just raise them but she would love them. I love that pic too by the way. Hope you are gonna be selling for a while.
fl.gif
droolin.gif

little ameraucana mom-- get some of those hand warmer packs! you know the ones you put in gloves/your pocket? those work like a dream during power outages. they last 6 hrs on avg. i have some that last 72 hrs that i use to ship chicks w/ i bet they'd work good for that too. you can also boil water and fill water bottles and wrap them in towels so they can snuggle them. (this only really works if you have gas/oil stove though) good luck!i hope your chicks do okay!

also, i have some lavs from you (i think i did the transaction thru your daughter) and they are wonderful! mine are 15 wks now. they are a hoot. i love them!
smile.png

We lost power for 8 hrs that I know of. I did put hand warmers wrapped up, in with my little chicks. I had eggs due to hatch today, they are doing nothing. Plus my incubator is full. We have a well so no electicity, no water, We are totally electric. I filled every bucket , jug and my bath tub. It is suppose to start back up any time, calling for another 1-2 inches of ice worse then yesterday they are saying. Then snow. So I probly will lose power again, we are planning on bringing chickens in the house tonight, I'll have cages every where, but we do what we have too. !!

I'm glad you like your chicks, !!

Back
Top Bottom