12 LF Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs from Oklahoma

Hello,

I am contacting you after reading several of your messages online at Backyardchickens. I live several miles east of El Reno, Oklahoma. I am interested in buying 5 female chicks for egg production and one baby Roo Salmon Faverolle. I would greatly appreciate it if from one fellow Okie to another if you could tell me how to get in touch with the show judge where you obtained your Faverolles, Thank You!!!

Derrill Pope
[email protected]

Hello,

I am contacting you after reading several of your messages online at Backyardchickens. I live several miles east of El Reno, Oklahoma. I am interested in buying 5 female chicks for egg production and one baby Roo Salmon Faverolle. I would greatly appreciate it if from one fellow Okie to another if you could tell me how to get in touch with the show judge where you obtained your Faverolles, Thank You!!!

Derrill Pope
[email protected]

Derrill, he has sold out of all his stock and is no longer dealing in this breed. He went to all bantam breeds. I don't know who else bought his other stock, but I bought this flock and paid dearly for them. They are good stock. I will be hatching chicks this month. If you are still in need , message me and we can meet somewhere.

And, you can always purchase some eggs, if you prefer to go that route.

Hello,

I'm Derrill again from El Reno. I greatly appreciate your quick reply. I am now almost to the point of trying Barred Rock's from the Wewoka Hatchery? I am interested in the Salmon Faverolles 5 females and one Roo but have not had much luck locating them yet here in Oklahoma. There is a lady in Florida who raises a nice flock of them and she told me late last year to contact her close to early Spring. I did about a week ago and still have not heard back. I have a couple of questions. How much are your Salmon Faverolle chicks? and can you sex them to make sure I get 5 females and only one Roo? I do think they are very beautiful birds and I have read that they are cold hardy plus pretty docile. What part of the State do you live in? I look foward to hearing from you, Thanks!!!

Derrill

Back
Top Bottom