12+ Naked Neck Turken Chicken Hatching Eggs Mixed colors LF

That is true! Id like to get into breeding sometime :) I acctually have a breeding pair of bamtam blue cochins and im thinking of breeding this spring and my male bantam cochin to my female millie fleur d'uucle and have mille cochin babys :) Heres what the babys might look like :)

Last edited:
Are all colors of your Turkens ran together?

I ask because I'm working on a project for mottled/calico NN's. I would like to get eggs from just certain breedings for this purpose.
Your jubilees sound like they would work very well in this project, maybe the lemon cuckoo ( not sure how that would look with mottling). I can also use red or black tailed buff turkens also.

Please let me know if something like this would be available or possible for you to do.

I won't need them until Narch or so of 2016.

Hey are you still shipping out eggs? Also how much are they? I am very interested in this breed of chickens. I live in south central NM. How much would shipping be for me? I came across this post by accident but man I would love to get some Naked Necks from a breeder instead of a hatchery.

Hi there guys, sorry about the delayed response. I didn't have this thread set to notify m to replies, only messages! I am currently out of stock, my girls are molting right now. I'll be closing this listing and opening it back up when they start laying again!

@johnty345---I cannot post to England, no. USA only and inlying territories (No APO, Alaska, Hawaii, or PR).

@draye I am working on separating my colors for next years hatches, as of right now they run together as they are free range most of the day on the property. Pulling certain colors would require them to be penned for at least 1 month before I could state they were specific color variations.

Back
Top Bottom