12+ Npip Apenzellar Spitzhauben Eggs

T-Rexxx

In the Brooder
10 Years
Dec 2, 2009
We will only be offering these rare eggs while our incubators are full.Nice crests, we had the number 1 hen and cock at Ohio Nationals.We cannot guarantee your hatch once the eggs leave our hands, but we will package them very well and ship priority. Thank you for looking.
45266_img00016-20100321-1716.jpg

45266_img00010-20100321-1714.jpg

45266_img00019-20100321-1718.jpg

45266_img00014-20100321-1715.jpg

Last edited:
VERY nice crests on those girls!!!! Great job!

As for the roos, I do not like their chest spangles being so close nor the lacing in the tails. They should have spangles on the tips of tails. Too much black into them. Are these roosters young?

Where did your stock come from?

I can't find the original Auction. But I want to make a statement for Sharon. I ordered a dozen Serama eggs from her a week ago. When they arrived there was no sign of rough handling to the box, the eggs where wrapped up individually and secured in egg cartons. no sign of any damage to the egg cartons and lots of padding. She actually shipped 14 eggs, I am sure to help insure that any damaged eggs would be covered. at first it seemed all 14 eggs made it but I did finally find one cracked egg by feeling not seeing the crack. But when I candled them many of them have ruptured air cells. I have since found out that a ruptured air cell does not mean a dead egg. SO I set 13 of the 14 eggs and hope for the best. I did write Sharon to tell her about the one cracked egg and basically give her some info on how her packaging and what not was holding up. I also mentioned the air cells which there is no amount of packing that can prevent that. I am still waiting to find out if the original 13 will develop etc. In the mean time Sharon at her cost mailed me a replacement clutch and then sent me a PM to to notify me. Replacing an entire order and the original may even be just fine. Now that is way above and beyond and I want people to know that they are not just getting eggs or chicks when dealing with Sharon. They are getting a person of exemplary character.
Thank you Sharon, you are a blessing.

If this is posted in the wrong place please move it. I am still a bit lost as to what goes where in this site.

Back
Top Bottom