12+ Orpington Hatching Eggs

MjChickens

Songster
Jun 30, 2010
La Center, Wa
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. THANK YOU
celebrate.gif

If you would like to buy some just pm me and let me know and send payment to [email protected]

12+ mix color Orpington hatching eggs

My incubator is full and the chickens have been laying eggs like crazy, so I thought I would offer up some of my Orpington eggs. I have Orpington chickens of many colors. They all run together right now, you could end up with a mix in color or pure in color. My hens are Buff, Blue, Splash, Black, White and Lavender. My roosters are Buff, Black, Blue, White and Lavender. Questions please ask before bidding. I only ship eggs Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This way there is less change of something going wrong at the Post Office over the weekend.
As I am sure you have read, shipping is sometimes very hard on eggs to be hatched. I package eggs securely and ship ASAP, but once shipped, I have no control. My responsibility ends once I give the package to the Post Office. I have not had one egg break during shipping due to the way I package the eggs.

These are some that I just hatched out.
61932_p1016269.jpg

61932_p1016270.jpg

They are adorable!! I am very interested and hopefully you still have them for sale once I have an incubator empty!! Should be later this week:)

They are adorable! I'm so going to set up to hatch eggs. My kids would love watching that. I hope you have some for sale again when I'm set up.

I just candled my eggs from Jennifer that I set on Saturday night. Out of 18 eggs I have 13 growing awesome!!! One broke (Operator error on the candeling:() and 4 seem to be clear but I am waiting to make sure! Awesome eggs Jennifer! Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see what our new babies will look like!

Back
Top Bottom