12+ Partridge Wyandotte Bantam Hatching Eggs (Chicks Also Available)

Chicks4MyFamily

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Valley City, OH
12+ Partridge Wyandotte Bantam Hatching Eggs. Miniatures of the large fowl they are docile, alert, great for exhibition or 4H! Light Brown egg color. Hardy, cute and great for kids! Beautiful markings. Excellent stock, type and color are excellent!

Excellent Fertility. We also have chicks available they are $10/each + $45 for shipping (pickup available). Chicks were vaccinated for Mareks!

Shipment or pickup available. Shipping on 12 hatching eggs is $14 via USPS Priority Mail
Please check out our website http://www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com or
our FB page http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm for pictures and addl info :)

We have additional breeds of hatching eggs available. We specialize in hard to find fancy and rare breeds. No hatchery stock! We acquire the best stock from around the country. We have already started Spring wait lists for several breeds! Prices are subject to change based on availiability!

Please PM with any questions and bid with confidence! Check out our website under feedback for customer reviews!

Due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We ship priority mail and individually wrap each egg in a well padded box. Because of the delicate time frame of hatching eggs we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected]. Please pay promptly so I can ship your eggs quickly! If you do not use PayPal and would still like to purchase eggs from us please contact us prior to bidding.

Jill & Chris Besida & Lloyd Bledsoe
Sunnyside Up Micro Farm
Jill 216-470-6932

Upon Delivery:
Allow cool eggs to warm slowly to room temperature before placing in the incubator. Abrupt warming from 55 degrees to 100 degrees causes moisture condensation on the egg shell that leads to disease and reduced hatches.
We advise that the eggs be carefully UN-wrapped then placed in a cool-humid storage area. Ideal storage conditions include a 55 to 68 degrees F. temperature and 75% relative humidity. Store the eggs with the small end pointed downward over night or 24 hrs. To help the egg settle.
Hatchability holds reasonably well up to seven days, but declines rapidly afterward. Therefore, do not store eggs more than 7 days [Remember to include the days in shipping] before incubating. After 3 weeks of storage, hatchability drops to almost zero. Plan ahead and have a regular hatching schedule to avoid storage problems and reduced hatches.
Eggs should be placed in an incubator maintained at 99.5 to 100 degrees.
**YOU MUST READ THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING BEFORE BIDDING
Shipping
via USPS Priority Mail. Eggs are UN-washed and freshly collected. Your Eggs will be carefully hand packaged. Allowing the eggs to breath, first wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap then placed in a shipping box labeled FRAGILE HATCHING EGGS Do Not Xray then protected with newspaper to ensure as safe as a delivery as possible. USPS Express "1 day" shipping Available upon request for an additional fee.
Handling Time: Will always do our best to ship ASAP but due to unexpected conditions [Weather, holidays, weekends, girls on vacation, etc...]. All orders that take longer than expected to ship will be contacted by email. At this time you may be patient and wait it out [Your order will be completed in order of purchase], Take a refund on the short amount of eggs or request a full refund. I want to do what is best for you. "Thank you for your understanding".
Guarantee: Due to the unpredictable possibilities during shipment that is out of our control we apologize in advance that Hatch Rate cannot be guaranteed. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition.
FeedBack: As we are continually looking for improvements, please post in our feedback on how your eggs have been delivered. Please feel free to contact us so that we can help in any way we can to make your purchase as positive as possible. We strive for 100% Positive Feed Back, will return the same and always appreciate your comments and suggestions. Customer satisfaction is important to us. We want everyone to enjoy the experience of raising chickens.

Last edited:
I am interested in any chicks you have available....unable to hatch eggs at this time.

Found a friend willing to hatch eggs for me....do I send you a pm to initiate this transaction?

Last edited:
I have 3 pairs of Partridge Wyandotte Bantams hatched 9/9 they are $25/pair shipping is $70 for all 3 pairs. If purchasing all 3 pairs I will discount 10%. I also have 2 PWB hatched 9/27, 3 hatched 10/18 that could probably ship with them all together :) $10/each

I have 3 pairs of Partridge Wyandotte Bantams hatched 9/9 they are $25/pair shipping is $70 for all 3 pairs. If purchasing all 3 pairs I will discount 10%. I also have 2 PWB hatched 9/27, 3 hatched 10/18 that could probably ship with them all together :) $10/each

Do you have any of these guys still available? Any pictures?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom