1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

12 Plus Black Cochin Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soggy Bottom Farm, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    This auction if for 12 plus at least 6 extras of my black cochin bantams. My show birds came from Judy Garnett.
    I have a very nice show roo and 2 very nice show hens, 1 very nice frizzle show roo and about 8 nice hens.
    I have been getting a few frizzles but not many, but very nice babys out of this pen. My fertility has been
    running in the high 90% range with hatching just as high. Although my results are great I cant guarantee
    your hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on shipped eggs. I do pack well
    and have had great results so hopefully you will to. Bidding starts at $15. that includes shipping.
    Please make payment to [email protected]
    Thanks

2. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    Ohio
    Did you get my pm concerning the last auction for your eggs?

3. Soggy Bottom Farm

Soggy Bottom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    Southwest Central Pa
    About payment being sent yes. and others no. Your eggs where shipped on the 29th. Should have them today or tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  4. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    Ohio
    Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure.

5. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Are you planning on posting another egg auction after this? I would love some of these eggs, but the timing is bad for me. I won't be ready for another week or so.
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by