12 *Rare* Assorted Color Japanese Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Aug 30, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This auction is for 12 Hatching Eggs from my Japanese Bantams. I have all of my birds penned together frizzled and straight feathered birds. The colors in the pens together are black mottled, blue mottled, black tailed white, Blue, Barred, White, Gray, and Black. Most of my birds are Show Quality. Will ship these by priority mail with a delivery conformation for $16.00 I CANNOT AND WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOUR HATCH RATE, there are to many variables with shipping and incubating methods. I can only guarantee that you will receive 12 eggs unbroken, if at all possible will include extra eggs. I need an instant paypal payment within 24 hours of auctions ending and will ship these out ASAP after getting paid. My paypal address is [email protected] If you have any questions or are interested in buying some pairs of Japanese Bantams I have many for sale right now and I can ship these to almost anywhere in the USA asking $30 per pair and $66 for shipping and box.

Here are some pictures of my breeders and some that are also for sale:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]