12+ Sassy SILKIE Eggs for $35.00 plus shipping

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
The girls are laying well and I have eggs comming out my ears! If anyone is interrested in getting some nice silkies heres your chance. You can view my website at www.sassysilkie.com Shipping will be $14.00 which includes priority mail and delivery conformation. All procedes will be used to build my new coop. Thanks so much for looking! JEN

Paypal only to be sent to: [email protected]

Wow, Jen,

Your cochins are beautiful! Your silkies are amazing too, but I'm more of a big chicken person, and those cochins are gorgeous! Are you having good fertility with their eggs?

Samara
TX

Last time I checked my roo was not doing his job. Thats why I have not sold any eggs lately. So I am going to check again this week and see if there fertile yet.

Love your VERY Beautiful White Silkies Jen!! :) Do you ever sell fertilized eggs from just your white chickens?

Last edited:
Yes. I could do all white eggs if you want. There laying up a storm now. Just let me know! JEN

I Absolutely LOVE all white fluffy Silkies!!! They're so cute with their pompoms!
smile.png
I'd LOVE eggs from you, but I need an incubator 1st.
sad.png
But I'd hate to have a flub in incubating our 1st eggs, especially Your eggs. I'd want to have about 4 pullets & a rooster, for a nice little group, but Wow the price for adult fluffy silkies is Waaay higher than I've imagined!
sad.png
~~working on that incubator tho~~.....well, Hubby will be -not exactly me, lol. Good you have eggs available. Thank you, Faith

Back
Top Bottom