12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ stock!!! **pics**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
I have 12+ Silkie eggs up for auction! Auction will end tomorrow and I will ship Tuesday! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, blue, buff, porcelain, or calico! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all will have been laid within the past three days before time of shipping! Shipping is a flat fee of $13. I will ONLY ship within the United States--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it!
wink.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

junejuly--09060.jpg

silkies2009013.jpg

100_2060.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

birds09009.jpg

birds09089.jpg

silkies004.jpg

birds09111.jpg

birds09102.jpg

birds09140.jpg

birds09111.jpg

birds09055.jpg

silkies016.jpg

febmarch2010138.jpg

april2010100-1.jpg

april2010014.jpg

buff007.jpg

buff037.jpg

porcelain016.jpg

porcelain017.jpg

birds09020.jpg

What beautiful silkies!!!! Your buffs have some of the nicest head feathering I've seen.

Is photo #8 a calico? If not, what is that color pattern called? In #19 is that a porcelain?

What are the current day/night temperatures where you are?

Quote:
Pic # 21, 22, and 23 are porcelains. Yes, #8 is a calico.
smile.png
Temps tomorrow for when I ship will be a high of 59 and low of 55.
smile.png
Hope that helps!
smile.png

Oh my....those are just so beautiful. I can't bid...it is so very, very far from my house to yours I am afraid they wouldn't make it. But wow! Thanks for the eye candy.

Thanks Natalie. Now I have to figure out how to sneak in more shipped eggs past my husband. I guess I'll be sleeping in that new silkie house with the silkies!

hide the bator in another room?? closet?? bathroom towel closet?? laundry room
thumbsup.gif
not many guys step foot in there
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom