12+ Silkie eggs - Lavender, Porc & Buff/Lav Split, White and B/B/S

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction are 12+ Silkie Hatching eggs
At least 7 Lavender, Porc & lav split eggs. My fertility and hatch rate is excellent here. Out of 45 eggs in the incubator, only 5 were not fertile.

Pen #1 is porc hens, lavender hens and one buff/lav split hen with a buff/lav split roo and a lavender/red pyle roo.
Pen #2 is a lavender roo and a lavender red pyle roo over black (non split), buff (non split) and a buff/lav split hen.
You will receive eggs from both of these pens hopefully in an equal number.
smile.png

I will package the eggs very well and include extras if available. Extras may or may not be lav, porc or split, it depends on the girls.
I also have b/b/s laying as well as an egg a day from my whites.

My flock is NPIP tested regularly and we were AI tested in September however I do not have an NPIP number yet.

You can see the roos and other hens at www.peachykeenpoultry.com

Any questions please ask. Paypal to [email protected] at the end of the auction. If I receive payment quickly I can ship them out on Monday the 8th!

lavender hen:
50420_lavsilkiepullet.jpg

Buff/Lav Split Hen:
50420_buffsplithen.jpg

Porcelain Hen:
50420_porchen3.jpg

Buff split Chick:
50420_chickbuff.jpg

Porcelain Chick:
50420_porcchick.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! My whites are laying so I will include extras from them on this auction!
Right now, there are 4 lavender or porc eggs, and three Lavender/porc split eggs. The split pen may also produce porc since one hen is buff/split.
I will also be adding b/b/s eggs as extras.
cool.png

50420_zsazsa.jpg

50420_sugarside.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!!! I have 2 incubators full so I wanted to share some with others. The first set I sold, most of them hatched (as I recall she hatched all but three) and she got a few pure lavenders!! Not bad for shipped eggs.
wink.png

Do you happen to have a nice splash cockerel that you dont have any room for? I have some great blue and black but I want a nice quality splash. Just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom