12+ Silkie Eggs Up For Auction!!!--ENDED!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
I will have 12+ Silkie eggs to ship out Monday morning! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Sunday afternoon! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! I won BB and BV in the 2009 DE, MD, and PA poultry shows. All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, buff, partidge, or blue! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

junejuly--09070.jpg

junejuly--09060.jpg

silkies2009021.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

silkies2009013.jpg

junejuly--09080.jpg

silkies2009007.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tracey, Did we ever get the count of what colored eggs got sent last batch? How many blacks went out? white and buff too?

Quote:
Oh crud, no! Sorry!!! I believe it was at least 5-6 blacks, 5-6 whites, and I sent lots of extras--blues, splash, etc.

M@M@2four :

Quote:
Oh crud, no! Sorry!!! I believe it was at least 5-6 blacks, 5-6 whites, and I sent lots of extras--blues, splash, etc.

dang now that auction I should have gone all out for-are the blacks and white laying heavily now?​

Quote:

dang now that auction I should have gone all out for-are the blacks and white laying heavily now?

Yep!
big_smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
Yes, I am.

Hey Tracey? You should put NPIP certified in your Sig line...
thumbsup.gif
did I win???​

Quote:
Yes, I am.

Hey Tracey? You should put NPIP certified in your Sig line...
thumbsup.gif
did I win???

lol, auction isn't over till tomorrow, but you have been outbid.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom