12+ Silkie Eggs Up For Auction!!!--ENDED!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Oct 1, 2009.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I will have 12+ Silkie eggs to ship out Monday morning! I will send any extras I have. Auction will end this Sunday afternoon! Please note in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! I won BB and BV in the 2009 DE, MD, and PA poultry shows. All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors. This is for eggs from all my pens that are laying so they could be White, black, Splash, buff, partidge, or blue! Please do not ask me for one specific color(s)--I will send you 12 plus extras--all the ones that have been laid within the past three days! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13, so when auction is finished, add $13 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hey Tracey, Did we ever get the count of what colored eggs got sent last batch? How many blacks went out? white and buff too?

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Oh crud, no! Sorry!!! I believe it was at least 5-6 blacks, 5-6 whites, and I sent lots of extras--blues, splash, etc.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [email protected]@2four :

Quote:Oh crud, no! Sorry!!! I believe it was at least 5-6 blacks, 5-6 whites, and I sent lots of extras--blues, splash, etc.

dang now that auction I should have gone all out for-are the blacks and white laying heavily now?​

5. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA

dang now that auction I should have gone all out for-are the blacks and white laying heavily now?

Yep! [​IMG]

6. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    See you in the morning! Tucked my new babies from [email protected]@2four into bed and now I am crashing!

7. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    HI Tracey, are you NPIP Certified? I can only buy from those who are. Thanks. [​IMG]

8. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Yes, I am.

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [email protected]@2four :

Hey Tracey? You should put NPIP certified in your Sig line...[​IMG] did I win???​

10. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA

Hey Tracey? You should put NPIP certified in your Sig line...[​IMG] did I win???

lol, auction isn't over till tomorrow, but you have been outbid. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by