Meet Koa The Silkie Bantam

Oct 31, 2023
Glen rock Pennsylvania
My Coop
My Coop
Meet Koa the Silkie Bantam. Yesterday I was walking through rural king because it was my b-day.So naturally the first stop is the chick isle so I was looking and they had guineas,turkeys,marans,sex links ect. Then,I found Koa the last silkie bantam left,looking miserable and depressed.Now,I am not a cruel person,so naturally I had to get them but there was only one left so I would have to get standards.But all the chicks were 1$ apiece and Koa was 2$,and did I mention that my mom LOVES
Buff orpingtons...because she does! So my mom wanted 12 buffs and I wanted Koa so we got the employee to get out the chicks and he even said that it was stupid for the last person to get the silkie bantams out to leave just one in there all alone. So after moving my ducks out of the brooder then cleaning it out the babies were all falling asleep and little Koa was having a good time and wayyyy less depressed and then while taking Koa out of the box I saw the they are a Buff/Partidge(a color I really wanted)

Pictures of Koa
IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg

Back
Top Bottom