12+ split lav silkie eggs-Possible pure lavs -photos included!!!!!

Quote:
wink.png

I just put my eggs I got from you into lockdown tonight. Plus I just got a dickey cabinet incubator. So they are in lockdown in that. I think 12 or 13 made it to lockdown maybe more. I can't remember. But the hatch is what counts. I will pm you with pics and results. They should hatch on the 19th.
fl.gif

Great fertility in these eggs.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
a dickey???
th.gif
Id be divorced!!!! LOL thanks for the updates and I cant wait for pictures!!!!! good luck
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
mmeee toooooo!!!! I think was the 4th batch from these new breeders and they are doing awesome!!! Im so excited to finally get my own batch cooking!!!

Quote:
a dickey???
th.gif
Id be divorced!!!! LOL thanks for the updates and I cant wait for pictures!!!!! good luck
thumbsup.gif

I got it for $100.00 from a buddy that was done with chickens. So I got a great deal. Hubby told me to go for it. It has 3 turning racks and a hatching tray. Took me 3 days to bleach it out and clean it out but was so worth it. I am going on Tuesdays to pick up a antique cabinet incubator from him for free. It isn't working but, we are gonna try and get it working.

Quote:
a dickey???
th.gif
thumbsup.gif

I got it for $100.00 from a buddy that was done with chickens. So I got a great deal. Hubby told me to go for it. It has 3 turning racks and a hatching tray. Took me 3 days to bleach it out and clean it out but was so worth it. I am going on Tuesdays to pick up a antique cabinet incubator from him for free. It isn't working but, we are gonna try and get it working.

thats a huge score--congrats-I have a HUGE incubator but I dont know if it works yet?? havent tried it out yet??? It could fit 100+ eggs almost sold it a few times but then I thought hmmm Id love to hatch a huge batch of silkies in Spring:)

Quote:
a dickey???
th.gif
thumbsup.gif

That sounds like an awesome deal!!!

I wanted to chime in with my report. You sent 22 eggs, and I have confirmed 18 wiggling baby chicks in there!
woot.gif
3 never did anything, and one blood ring. That is awesome for shipped eggs. Natalie, you're awesome!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom