12 standard Polish eggs $15.00 shipped-GL, Bblack/white, Blue/White

thepetpaw

Songster
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Tennessee
12+ standard polish eggs $15.00 shipped

I will have a mixture of blue with white crest, black with white crest, silver laced and golden laced. What better bargain that a great colorful mixture of fancy top hatters.

all my birds are hatched from show stock and are just beautiful

please send payment to

[email protected]

please put in the remarks section the payment is for polish eggs

goldenlacedpolishhen-1.jpg

[every day is a great hair day!!!! (golden laced polish hen)

slpolishhen.jpg

silver laced polish hen

bluepolish.jpg

hen

slpolsihroo.jpg

silver laced polish roo - his top hat is much longer than the girls

blackbabypolish.jpg

4 month old black and white....she is going to be a beauty!

silverlacedpolishhen.jpg

another beautiful silver laced poish hen

PS - the photos were taken before the chickens were separated. The polish now have thier own section

Last edited:
I want these eggs! Gotta re-confirm my bank card at 9am.... Is that ok?? Paypal is wanting me to do a e-check otherwise!! Let me know!

Last edited:
Joni, do you have these in banty's? I have a small roo that is a silver laced that is absolutely gorgeous!! We've named him Elvis because of his funky hairdo. LOL

I only got Polish from you and the ones I have are amazingly gorgeous! I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to get these wonderful birds!

Laurie

Joni,

Your polish eggs are just amazing and all were fertile when I candled them all to day 18! But...my incubator sucked! Anyway hubby just bought me a genisis 1588 hova and I would love some more! (just like a kid at a candy store..LOL)

Anyway you know I don't do paypal so maybe you could have some avalible at the end of July?

I am starting another hatch on Thursday so I prob can not make the money there today.

Anyway you are great and you have wonderful birds, I will look forward to having some more wonderful eggs from you.
smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom