12+ Welsh Harlequin Hatching eggs, end date changed

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
Because of the new BYC (which im excited for!!!) this listing will end on Tuesday when the new system takes effect...so on Monday the 9th the person with the highest bid at 8pm will get the eggs...

Parents come directly from Holderreads Waterfowl Farm and Preservation

There are goldens and silvers laying eggs right now.

I put in 12 eggs plus PLENTY extras when I ship eggs!!!

Eggs will ship out on January 16th...last shipment of eggs for the month of January. I won't be selling eggs again till February (I will be collecting eggs to hatch out for myself
smile.png
)

Shipping is $15.

I do not mark the box the eggs are shipped in as fragile. I think it draws more attention to the box when it's marked. I will mark it as fragile if you ask me to.

Eggs are individually wrapped in bubble wrap and put into a small box which is then put into another box with padding.

I will add 2 or 3 "mystery eggs" if you want me to for $1. Can be mixes or pure breeds. (goose, chicken and duck). I will mark which eggs are the "mystery eggs" when I pack them.

My paypal is [email protected]

Any questions?
smile.png

The money earned from the eggs goes right back to the birds for their feed, supplies and anything they need.

-Amy Ksiezopolski

19331_img_2284.jpg

19331_img_2246.jpg

19331_img_2293.jpg

19331_img_2288.jpg

Last edited:
I have 20 developing at just over 2 weeks, they were wrapped implecably
thumbsup.gif
Amy, and mailed Christmas week to boot, a couple dents on the outside box, nothing on the inside...not one broke and going good, I cannot wait, even though grandaughters eggs
smile.png
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom