12 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs - BIN - Includes Shipping!

Reyvaughn

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 10, 2011
Northeast Pennsylvania
Exactly 12 Blue Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

BIN price of $50 and that includes shipping!
I have been getting 10-13 eggs a day!
This will be an ongoing offer. Plus, these eggs will be super fresh when shipped!

My original flock came from Peachick / Kat LaDue. That was 3 generations ago. Last year I added a Wayne Meredith trio to correct a single beard gene issue I was having in the 2nd generation, in doing so, I lost some egg color. I was occasionally hatching clean faced chicks from the 2nd generation. This year I have a double bearded cockerel over double and single bearded girls. I have not hatched any clean faced chicks this year. You will not hatch any splash wheaten Ameraucanas from my eggs since I have a wheaten cockerel. I kept the cockerel I did because of his double beard and because he is definitely out of the Wayne Meredith rooster I had.

My fertility has been between 90-100%, depending on the week. I have one cockerel over fifteen pullets. I have not had any leg/foot issues or beak issues. My birds are on Dumor's 20% chick starter/grower. They have free choice oyster shell and grit. I am sprouting greens for them and they get those once a week. I mix my own 18-20% protein 'scratch' that has corn, wheat, buckwheat, oats, sunflower seeds, millet, milo and if I can get them, safflower seeds and rye.

Please PM me if you would like some eggs. Then...
This auction is a paypal only auction (no e-checks). Payment is to be sent to [email protected].
I will ship the eggs ASAP after receiving your PM and payment of $50. I don't think I need to add this, but shipping eggs is a risk. I can not guarantee your hatch due to incubation practices and/or USPS's handling of the eggs. I do everything I can to make sure your eggs are packed properly to help them make their trip in one piece. If you can not agree to this, please do not bid.

I am not NPIP!
I get tested 1-2x a year for AI and Pullorum/Typhoid and am always clean.

I take special care to package my eggs in a way I feel is best and safest. The way I pack is the way I would want my eggs packed that I get shipped in. I can literally only get 12 eggs in the box - and I double box for added safety. I mark the boxes with "Fragile" on the outside as well.

The girls think his beard is yummy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom