12 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana

DMRippy

Pallet Queen
8 Years
May 18, 2011
Nashville
I have 2 pens one is Wheaten/Wheaten and the other is Blue Wheaten/Wheaten (50/50 from this pen). My girls are great layers and never go broody.... one did a couple of years ago but didn't sick it out. They lay a pretty blue egg and between the 4 girls I get 2-3 eggs a day usually. 2 are pullets but eggs are good size to hatch other 2 are hens. Great fertility and these hatch great. Very hearty chicks. LOVE my Wheaten Ams. When I first got them I was told wheatens are the WORST layers and are the broodiest chickens ever.... not mine. LOL. Last summer I hatched just about every egg I got I didn't sell many hatching eggs. I am not going to do that this year. I will have eggs available every other week unless I get an order for chicks. I will take requests for ship dates so I can work around when I can hatch.

Feb still available
MARCH is SOLD OUT!

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap, packing peanuts and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $18 priority mail. I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay 2 weeks in advance). Payment needs to be made a week prior to ship date or ASAP if ordered for an earlier ship date. I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me. Paypal does not send full info on my phone, please make sure you include that in you paypal payment with your user name on BYC and what you are ordering. If you would please send me your mailing info in a PM so I can have it if paypal does not send it. Ship dates are only if payment is made a week prior. If no payment is received the prior week and I have not been able to contact you they will be shipped to the next person.

I can put you down for specific dates or next available. Orders are shipped based on availability and in the order requested or placed once payment is received. As you know chickens lay eggs in their own time, usually I know about when I will have eggs to ship. If you place orders for later dates understand chickens laying habits can change. I will stay in touch if I know there is an issue. I always look at my calendar a few weeks out to make sure everything is OK.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I will help you file a claim with the Post Office to try to get replacements BUT I will not be responsible for shipping damages. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers NO GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting, bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Last edited:
I am very interested in a 6/6 split carton of eggs from your two roos (wheaten and blue wheaten) if at all possible. I would love love love to have a pure line of my own. Can you ship to VA and around 4/21?

Back
Top Bottom