12 yr old Blue dog just bit the water meter guy...Update

Quote:
I would be proud of my dog for cornering an intruder. This guy seriously walked into your house!? Wow, ballsy. See, he would have deserved anything that happened to him but you guys would have been in trouble.

This is a stupid world we live in.

OP, find out what days they are coming and tie the dogs up. Don't risk anything else!

I think I WILL put the lock back on the gate. I have spoken w/the guy's supervisor, and will call ahead to find out exactly what day/time to expect this yahoo. I don't understand why someone who hates or is afraid of dogs would take on a job that requires him/her to face dogs in people's yards
hu.gif
. I guess a job's a job, and one needs to take what one can get in these times, regardless of their fears?

I think you should be able to find out exactly what day he went on worker's comp what time of the day the inncident report was given etc. I would definitely have AC look into this if you can not access the reports yourself if AC asks you state you are unsure if it was your dog as Meter Reader has threatened your dog with a beating you fell that he would do this to other animals and want to verify it was when he was on your property.

Quote:
Yeah - the day of his incident report would be critical in Blue's defense. That sheriff I spoke with was in AC for 5 1/2 years, and she said pretty much the same thing.

Something sounds a little off about the whole thing with the dates and such?
idunno.gif

Our old westie, would had NEVER bitten anyone, developed a strong hatred of the phone repairman and the first time he got the opportunity he bit him in the tush. He always remembers him too and seems to have a sixth sense of when the guy is on the property. I crate him all the way upstairs but he KNOWS and you can hear him frantically barking wanting to get at the guy again.
Which is TOTALLY against his character, he is always a mellow dog around people and the very last one I thought would bite.
I would definitely keep the lock on the gate and do all you can so that guy doesnt have any access to your dog. Beat him????
That says something about the mans character right there in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom