12000+ BYC'ers......EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE FOR THIS NOW!!!!!!

I'm in! yesses are winning!
wee.gif

I did vote however.. THIS is just a poll.. even if it does come out to a landslide yes. It is still up to the goobers in the office. I believe there is a list up. This is just the newspapers asking around. It would be more benificial to call the goober list and send in the respectfull letters as Alex requested us do.

I did vote however.. THIS is just a poll.. even if it does come out to a landslide yes. It is still up to the goobers in the office. I believe there is a list up. This is just the newspapers asking around. It would be more benificial to call the goober list and send in the respectfull letters as Alex requested us do.

i agree totally i was gonna say something like that but you put it perfectly :] We should all sign a petition and give it to the people that make those **cough cough**stupid**cough cough** decisions.​

I vote again today 3rd day in a row. Our voting won't make a difference with the council , but it does keep the story alive for the tv station to keep running it. As long as their are people voting the station will think there is interest in the story and keep it alive

Back
Top Bottom