12th Annual 2021 BYC New Year's Day Hatch-Along!

Pics
Shannons- Idaho is not far- try Bozeman, that is where my son lives...

I’ll pass! Done that drive before. If I’m going to participate, that would mean I have to hit the road at 6am tomorrow. Then hope the mountain passes aren’t bad. Thats a lot of driving for some potluck eggs!

I did lose a hen today :( Black Maran that laid the biggest eggs and she honked when she talked. Maybe I just have to keep the stock up to replace my layers :idunno

I’ll pass! Done that drive before. If I’m going to participate, that would mean I have to hit the road at 6am tomorrow. Then hope the mountain passes aren’t bad. Thats a lot of driving for some potluck eggs!

I did lose a hen today :( Black Maran that laid the biggest eggs and she honked when she talked. Maybe I just have to keep the stock up to replace my layers :idunno

Oh no! I'm sorry you lost a hen! :hugs

Oh no! I'm sorry you lost a hen! :hugs

Thank you! Unfortunately it’s the price we pay for free ranging everyone. This is why continuous hatching is so great :) the last batch had a Black Birchen in the potluck and so far it’s female. Won’t replace my chubby honking lady though.
A8903707-C9F7-4C7C-8BD1-EE4834E50548.jpeg

Are you going to Spirit Lake? That lady has nice potluck birds.

That’s the place. All of my chickens came from her. Foxfire makes such beautiful lawn ornaments lol Could have them shipped, but would be a push to get them here before next weekend. And with the way things are currently... Everyone and their dog is ordering everything online instead of going to stores. Thinking it’s probably not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom