Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

🤣🤣🤣 Definitely not dead😂 We live on a big chunk of land, so I had to walk out a bit to get away from our other animals because any noise was waking him up. Because of that, I turned on my white noise app on my phone to block out any sound and that worked surprisingly well. It was also dusk so I didn't have to deal with shadows or being washed out by the bright sun. Now what you don't see is I'm actually holding the mushroom at the base because even though he was less than a week old, he still was too heavy to stay on it without breaking the stem. But that takes away some of the magic of the picture so 🤫😉 When I posted it on my IG and FB last year (both of which I deleted this year), it had been shared soooo many times. I ended up going in and swapping out the original with the version with my farm IG page "watermark" on it so I had to go back and dig to find the original one when I saw this contest.
I really was jk about him being dead. I know when they are that tiny they sleep very deeply. Honestly like I said this pic is pure perfection and deserves to be shown in big places, magazine, greeting cards, etc. I simply adore it sooo so much.

Maybe they are just waiting for the chickens to grow up so when the winner is announced we can all look back at how cute are chicks were 😂😂
Yeah, they certainly don't want us using that incubator before the first batch is grown. Too many hatchaholics here😂

congratulations00.gif

yippiechickie.gif
Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

First Place - @WVduckchick

Second Place - @Krysea79
My last photo...taking a bow :)
GZ6A5247.jpg

Third Place - @The Phantom

Fourth - Place - @BudandBranch
This is my third entry, Lulu the silkie chick.
Biegler. Carrie.Luluondeskglowing.jpg

Fourth Place - @Graphichick

Fourth Place - @Dunkin Ducks

Fourth Place - @BaltimoreWoolCo

Fourth Place - @StuckeyFarm
Entry #1
Our 2020 chicks! We have chicks hatching in a few days so I’ll save my other entries for them 🥰
D8737C3A-70D4-4D85-A454-1A648B4B1A68.jpeg

@WVduckchick, @Krysea79, @The Phantom, @BudandBranch, @Graphichick, @Dunkin Ducks, @BaltimoreWoolCo, @StuckeyFarm
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to Our BYC Sponsors

(click to view & support them)

Prizes
PlacePrize
1stAn awesome Brinsea Mini II Advance fully digital 7 egg incubator
2ndA $50 Brinsea Gift Certificate, a $60 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 12-month PFM!
3rdA $30 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 6-month PFM
4thA $15 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 3- month PFM

congratulations00.gif

yippiechickie.gif
Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

First Place - @WVduckchick

Second Place - @Krysea79

Third Place - @The Phantom

Fourth - Place - @BudandBranch

Fourth Place - @Graphichick

Fourth Place - @Dunkin Ducks

Fourth Place - @BaltimoreWoolCo

Fourth Place - @StuckeyFarm

@WVduckchick, @Krysea79, @The Phantom, @BudandBranch, @Graphichick, @Dunkin Ducks, @BaltimoreWoolCo, @StuckeyFarm
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to Our BYC Sponsors

(click to view & support them)

Prizes
PlacePrize
1stAn awesome Brinsea Mini II Advance fully digital 7 egg incubator
2ndA $50 Brinsea Gift Certificate, a $60 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 12-month PFM!
3rdA $30 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 6-month PFM
4thA $15 BYC Store Gift Certificate, or a 3- month PFM
Congratulations to the winners!

Back
Top Bottom