Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Easter Basket Contest!

Pics
Entry #1
20210330_204409.jpg

Is this in a basket?
Yes. The hen has a hollow body and is stuffed to the top with Easter grass, with the candy & eggs resting on top. The yellow egg is also hollow, stuffed with Easter grass, with fresh laid eggs on top of grass. I stuffed the hollow interiors completely with Easter grass so i could tale pic from side, not top. Do u need me to prove it?! If so i can send pic of hollow hen & hollow egg before contest ends, but cant send pic til tuesday. I already took the basket apart. (And ate some of the candy. That means i win no matter what happens with the contest.):gig

Yes. The hen has a hollow body and is stuffed to the top with Easter grass, with the candy & eggs resting on top. The yellow egg is also hollow, stuffed with Easter grass, with fresh laid eggs on top of grass. I stuffed the hollow interiors completely with Easter grass so i could tale pic from side, not top. Do u need me to prove it?! If so i can send pic of hollow hen & hollow egg before contest ends, but cant send pic til tuesday. I already took the basket apart. (And ate some of the candy. That means i win no matter what happens with the contest.):gig
LOL. I didn't see the basket the hen was sitting in at first, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom