Ended 12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Alongā€”Farthest Shipped Eggs!

Had my mallard duck eggs shipped from AV Birds in Lancaster, California to my home in Estill, South Carolina. Thatā€™s around 2117 miles. Got the. 1st shipment on February 22nd and set them on the same day. Got my 2nd shipment on March 1st and set them on the same day.

BYCEasterEggTracker.jpg

ANNNNNND we have a winner!!!!

After logging all 11,776 miles submitted :eek: to the Easter Hatch A Long Shipped Eggs Contest.....

@LadiesAndJane is our winner!

Her eggs traveled more than 2400 miles to reach her. :th I can't wait to hear how many hatch!

Congratulations, and I will be sending you a message soon with instructions on redeeming your prize.

Thank you to everyone who participated, thanks to @casportpony for all the behind-the-scenes work that goes into all of these contests, and special thanks to @featherhead007 for donating our awesome prize! Good luck everyone on the upcoming hatch!

View attachment 2589208

ANNNNNND we have a winner!!!!

After logging all 11,776 miles submitted :eek: to the Easter Hatch A Long Shipped Eggs Contest.....

@LadiesAndJane is our winner!

Her eggs traveled more than 2400 miles to reach her. :th I can't wait to hear how many hatch!

Congratulations, and I will be sending you a message soon with instructions on redeeming your prize.

Thank you to everyone who participated, thanks to @casportpony for all the behind-the-scenes work that goes into all of these contests, and special thanks to @featherhead007 for donating our awesome prize! Good luck everyone on the upcoming hatch!
This is brilliant!!!!

Back
Top Bottom