12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
It sure does. They are like vacuums with the food right now.
Yes! They can go through a lot of feed
My cockerels are the real vacuums LOL now that we put one down last month it’s a little better but still. 😂 my bantam actually isn’t that bad, that whole crew eats like nothing 😂, but my huge MOOSE of a standard and his brother (the one I put down)..... OH. MY. GAWD. 😂😭 their father too actually but I lost him last year. But gosh. They eat so much 😂🤣 big, growing boys I guess ? 😂:confused:

My cockerels are the real vacuums LOL now that we put one down last month it’s a little better but still. 😂 my bantam actually isn’t that bad, that whole crew eats like nothing 😂, but my huge MOOSE of a standard and his brother (the one I put down)..... OH. MY. GAWD. 😂😭 their father too actually but I lost him last year. But gosh. They eat so much 😂🤣 big, growing boys I guess ? 😂:confused:
And I had several big growing boys. I still have too many. The White Cornish are pigs even when full grown.

And I had several big growing boys. I still have too many. The White Cornish are pigs even when full grown.
Oh gosh!! :lau mine led the girls on a midnight foray to the feeder once... with me standing there with the flashlight. 😬😬😬 he crowed cause he was hungry apparently and I’m a sucker and came out to see why he crowed then they all decided to eat 😂🤣😭

Duck nests without hens:
DSCN4929 (Large).JPG DSCN4930 (Large).JPG DSCN4932 (Large).JPG
DSCN4934 (Large).JPG DSCN4944 (Large).JPG DSCN4948 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom