12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
download.jpeg

I have started collecting my eggs now like you all. Unfortunately my buff Orp eggs don’t seem to be fertile, so I will just be setting Swedish Flowers. My BO rooster has some kind of problem with his leg and walks with a limp, so I suspect he’s not able to do the job.
Right now I am getting 2-3 eggs a day from my 4 SF hens, so I hope to have at least 18 eggs to set.

8 days out!! Thought we were doing good waiting for the cold to pass, but then, mail was backed up. Finally got them..set them anyway. I have two that I am watching that look like ..may have started. The guy is sending more out on Monday. He had 5 packages out there lost at the same time as mine. Not his fault, but sending more.
That’s really good of him. :fl

8 days out!! Thought we were doing good waiting for the cold to pass, but then, mail was backed up. Finally got them..set them anyway. I have two that I am watching that look like ..may have started. The guy is sending more out on Monday. He had 5 packages out there lost at the same time as mine. Not his fault, but sending more.
I hope the new eggs are delivered on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom