12th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to join?? I've wanted to join a hatchalong since like 2015 but I'm always too late lol.
I have some geese eggs in already and am putting chicken eggs in tonight-- my roosters are young & were not 'getting it on' just right, there weren't enough bullseyes. (I think they seem to know what they're doing now though.) The chicks should hatch around the 7th & the goose eggs the 10th. I'll probably be doing Easter with some kiddies so having a 'second Easter' is probably better for the chicks anyways lol, they will get more attention during hatch days since I won't be as busy.

Welcome! Yes, there's one week of wiggle room!

Is it too late to join?? I've wanted to join a hatchalong since like 2015 but I'm always too late lol.
I have some geese eggs in already and am putting chicken eggs in tonight-- my roosters are young & were not 'getting it on' just right, there weren't enough bullseyes. (I think they seem to know what they're doing now though.) The chicks should hatch around the 7th & the goose eggs the 10th. I'll probably be doing Easter with some kiddies so having a 'second Easter' is probably better for the chicks anyways lol, they will get more attention during hatch days since I won't be as busy.
Please do join us! We are so happy that you joined BYC just to join our hatch along!! So, welcome to BYC and welcome to the thread!

Really, someone must get the count, right? I am all willing to let the organizers know how many eggs I set but have no clue how to do it ::idunno

Thank you! :)

I believe @OneMountainAcres is keeping track of the numbers this year. You can just send her a message with your set number. I do technically have access to the spreadsheet as well so I can also add your numbers. Lol

I just set 140 bantam ameraucana and easter egger eggs, if its not too late to join the fun.. Took me a few days to get everything out and ready for the season, heres a pic of most of the eggs! 🥳🥳🤟

Attachments

• 20210316_191959.jpg
    20210316_191959.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom