1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

13 days left till hatch day

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by hypnofrogstevie, Mar 14, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    and I am more nervous. Hopefully they will hatch then I got my braggin rights. I been scared since day 1 thinking the humididty is to high or the temps are not right. scared to fall asleep think the temps will spike up when I am asleep.

2. Stevie, I'm 13 days left, too. Biting my nails. Good luck to us both! [​IMG]

3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lots of luck to you as well. What are you hatching?
    I got the mixed duck eggs from graceful and hope she will be a grandma to some beutiful babies

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  4. Some SQ RIRs. But I saw these today and now I am wanting some, too!

[​IMG]

I have more eggs coming next week. Can't believe I'm going to try some more, but seeing growing babies made me feel better, like maybe all isn't lost. [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I would love to hatch geese but I am restraining lol. once we do the move and settle down I am definatly going to get geese. I was talking to this guy and he said he had the chinese geese and they where sweet.

6. Those are really pretty, too. Do you know anything about hatching geese? How many days and what temp?

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I dont know but I think tuffoldhen does and maybe gracefulbantams

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: