13 week old Rex rabbit

Oct 16, 2019
Manitoba
Hi all just looking for opinions of my 13 week old standard Rex. I have never really posed him so he was a little stiff. Any pointers and tips about him or what I should look for in a doe to improve the offspring would be more than welcome! Also dont mind the chicken poop... he decided to hang out with the baby chickens today lol
20200608_165046.jpg
20200608_165139.jpg

Hi all just looking for opinions of my 13 week old standard Rex. I have never really posed him so he was a little stiff. Any pointers and tips about him or what I should look for in a doe to improve the offspring would be more than welcome! Also dont mind the chicken poop... he decided to hang out with the baby chickens today lol
View attachment 2184027View attachment 2184044
I'm not that sure about what to look for in a doe, but I heard that if the doe is too fat then it puts pressure on her reproductive organs and may cause problems in giving birth. Don't know if that helps but good luck finding the perfect doe for this guy!

View attachment 2184027View attachment 2184044
Don't know if you saw my previous post but I've been reading Rex for about five and a half years I breed mostly for me but I am also definitely interested in type and color, first you have to decide what you are breeding and looking for, if you're going for tight then color does it matter if you're going for color then the wait isn't that big of an issue, judging by the one you posted I'm not sure what color exactly it's supposed to be I'm thinking lilac but it does look like it has some yellowing going on I can't tell the type of body really by its positioning but if you're breeding 4 meat and for fun I wouldn't worry.... just find yourself a really good female oh, where are you from

Back
Top Bottom