jasmine0613

Chirping
Aug 8, 2021
My rooster is feeling extremely sick since this morning...
I fed him some honey and little food and he was fine for a while but he is again sick rn..
He is very hot at the moment and his eyes were very watery and it had some white discharge as well (which i cleaned with a warm wet cloth)...please help me i don't have any who takes of roosters..i don't want to lose him please

What is your location? Pictures may help. Is he gasping or wheezing, coughing or sneezing, or having drainage from nostrils? If you can get Tylosin or Tylan, and a tube of Terramycin eye ointment or plain Neosporin ointment I would treat him for a respiratory disease. Do you have other roosters who could have injured his eye? Have you recently brought home a new bird?

What is your location? Pictures may help. Is he gasping or wheezing, coughing or sneezing, or having drainage from nostrils? If you can get Tylosin or Tylan, and a tube of Terramycin eye ointment or plain Neosporin ointment I would treat him for a respiratory disease. Do you have other roosters who could have injured his eye? Have you recently brought home a new bird?
im from India.....he didn't sneezed or coughed or wheezed but as i said he had a white discharge and watery eyes...
i have another rooster who had one bubble last year but actually fine even tho he sticks with my sick roo..
i have these two guys for the past 3 and half years as my pet...
currently its night so i can take pics rn but i have some old pics of the sick roo( he was sick two weeks ago but even became healthy)
{note: the bubbles of the roo started this year which increased till as shown in pic}

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 7.01.54 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 7.01.54 PM (1).jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 7.01.54 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-10 at 7.01.54 PM.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom