Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—BYC's Springtacular Flower Photos

Pics
Don't worry about it. We'll make a note on the score sheet. It's more of a mess if people delete things.

Really?😅 So every time I delete posts on regular non-contest threads (usually because I have some difficulties with replying to posts, my text gets merged into the one I'm responding to) it's more of a hurdle for yall?

Really?😅 So every time I delete posts on regular non-contest threads (usually because I have some difficulties with replying to posts, my text gets merged into the one I'm responding to) it's more of a hurdle for yall?
I'm talking about contests specifically. A lot of times we'll have the score sheets updated pretty fast, so if someone comes along and deletes a post after we enter it, things can get messy. Easier to just post a new entry in a given contest and say "this replaces blahblah".

I'm talking about contests specifically. A lot of times we'll have the score sheets updated pretty fast, so if someone comes along and deletes a post after we enter it, things can get messy. Easier to just post a new entry in a given contest and say "this replaces blahblah".

Ah, OK yeah that makes sense. I'll keep that in mind for the future

Back
Top Bottom