Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Farthest Shipped Eggs!

How far will your easter chicks travel even before they hatch? Shipped eggs come from far and wide, how far did your eggs travel just to be a part of the 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along? Enter this contest by submitting the shipper's zip code and your zip code - we'll do the math to calculate how far they traveled.

It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread. All eggs shipped for the 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along are eligible.

Contest Rules:
  1. Post your zip code and the egg shipper's zip code in this thread. If you aren't comfortable posting your zip code here in the forum, please send me a conversation instead, and be sure to include "Shipped Eggs Contest" in the conversation title.
  2. Open to all BYC members participating in the 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along.
  3. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  4. The contest stops accepting entries on TBD at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Prizes
PlacePrize
FirstA 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
SecondA 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.

If you have not joined the fun in the 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along thread, please drop by and say hello here!
Not too far but 05468 to 05663 and back. Roughly 100 miles, back roads alllll the way!! Shipped via driving 2 hours in a terrible snow storm and back!! Haha I hear that counts so here I am! 😄

Back
Top Bottom