14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Not sure what happened. Friday I had 14 growing embryos with good veins. Put them in the turner and Saturday night they were dying. Temp is fine. Currently have 2 with good veins and 10 that are breaking down. 2 blood lines. Only change was I went from hand turning in a carton to them being turned in the incubator.

Whoopsies.
Update me @muddy75

Screenshot_20230326-155527.png
PXL_20230326_205413963.MP~2.jpg

Not sure what happened. Friday I had 14 growing embryos with good veins. Put them in the turner and Saturday night they were dying. Temp is fine. Currently have 2 with good veins and 10 that are breaking down. 2 blood lines. Only change was I went from hand turning in a carton to them being turned in the incubator.
Does your incubator allow you to adjust the angle of the turner?

The turning on of the turner could have made it hotter in the bator and caused temp spikes.

I candled again just so I could take pictures...and I forgot to turn the flash off! 🤯 not a single picture came out. I'm not disturbing the eggs again. I'm afraid I'll drop them on the way to the house. I'll just wait and see how many my little mama hatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom