14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Speaking of Pros, who can answer this one.....if I think my hatch was overheating yesterday, when does the blood ring appear? How many days after? I candled today and cannot see one. (I haven't taken my eggs out of the incubator yet)
I'd say you should know by Tuesday.

Speaking of Pros,😁 who can answer this one.....if I think my hatch was overheating yesterday, when does the blood ring appear? How many days after? I candled today and cannot see one. (I haven't taken my eggs out of the incubator yet)
I've read that female embryos are less likely to survive hot temperatures than males, and that females are more likely to survive chilled eggs. Let us know if you hatch males from the remaining eggs.

I've read that female embryos are less likely to survive hot temperatures than males, and that females are more likely to survive chilled eggs. Let us know if you hatch males from the remaining eggs.

I don't believe that because if it were actually true then commercial hatcheries would use temperature controls to hatch mostly females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom