15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Pics
Most of mine have hatched. Been at it all day. This one looks pretty bad. Is this shrinkwrapping or something else?
20240329_172923.jpg
Can you get more pictures of it?

The balance of mine are going into lock down tonight. I don't feel good about being gone out of town while some start hatching on Sunday. But they have done it without me before ok and maybe they will this time too. I'm going to use two incubators for hatching so they will not be as crowded hoping that will help.

Can you get more pictures of it?
I am trying to get another photo, but with 15 chicks now in the incubator I can't get a good shot. It looks like it might have piped at another location since the last time I checked. I am really hesitant to open the incubator to take some of the chicks out and make things worse.

I now have two that didn't pip, another that was zipping fine when I left for dinner, but now seems to have made no progress since then and the one with the stain/dried stuff coming out of it.

So much self doubt on what is best.

I think I am going to turn the lights out and go to bed and see what the morning will bring.

I am trying to get another photo, but with 15 chicks now in the incubator I can't get a good shot. It looks like it might have piped at another location since the last time I checked. I am really hesitant to open the incubator to take some of the chicks out and make things worse.

I now have two that didn't pip, another that was zipping fine when I left for dinner, but now seems to have made no progress since then and the one with the stain/dried stuff coming out of it.

So much self doubt on what is best.

I think I am going to turn the lights out and go to bed and see what the morning will bring.
You can take the eggs in question out to get a better of them.

Back
Top Bottom