16 Copper Black Marans eggs $50 shipping included, Riverside, CA.

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
I have this flat of eggs ready to go out today, or can save for a different day according to your incubating schedule. These are the exact eggs I have to send today. I also have cool packs $2 apiece, same as the vet supply charges me for them when I buy dog vaccines. If you want one of those in with them to help keep them cool for the trip, add that to your total. They would go in a Flat Rate box with delivery confirmation. Last person just reported back she had 60% hatch rate. These eggs are lighter from being well into the laying cycle. They lay a bit darker earlier on. My zip code is 92505

16eggs.jpg

Oops, yes! They are gorgeous birds! This is the exact roo they are in with now, and here are three of the girls. There are ten hens.

4cbm.jpg

Here is a pic of them earlier, when they were at point of lay. I just like this picture, so I'm posting it, LOL.

copperpalooza.jpg

and here's another angle of the rooster, to show you how big he is. He is VERY kind and nice to be around. Super gentle and sweet, both to people and his hens.

roo3.jpg

Last edited:
I have to head out to see a patient right now. I will be home in an hour or so. I think the PO closes at 2pm Pacific time. If you need to get a hold of me
951 310-9883.

my babies are very pretty...yes even in the heat I had a 60% hatch rate on these eggs.

My bator is full right now, but I would love to get some from you at a later date if possible. My eggs arent due to hatch until the 17th, but anytime after that I would love to. Your eggs are gorgeous!

You have very nice looking birds. I just hatched some or I would be a buying. CA is a little far for them to travel here. Nice looking eggs too. Darker than the ones I got. That's a real good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom