16 week Easter Egger/Americauna- Roo?

deviflux

Songster
Dec 18, 2019
Nashville TN
I’ve been going back and forth on this one since 5 weeks old. I was leaning back towards pullet until yesterday when my otherwise mellow 15 week cockerel started to get really aggressive with only with this one bird.

Are those saddle feathers I’m seeing? My roo’s are so much more distinct and I’m new to EEs (the lady I got them from said they were Americauna but based on what I’ve seen here I suspect they are Easter Eggers).

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4368.jpeg
    IMG_4368.jpeg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    560 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4214.jpeg
    IMG_4214.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
I’ve been going back and forth on this one since 5 weeks old. I was leaning back towards pullet until yesterday when my otherwise mellow 15 week cockerel started to get really aggressive with only with this one bird.

Are those saddle feathers I’m seeing? My roo’s are so much more distinct and I’m new to EEs (the lady I got them from said they were Americauna but based on what I’ve seen here I suspect they are Easter Eggers).

Thanks!
They look like pullets

Beautiful Pullet no doubt about it, love her coloration, I've not had one like her, congrats!
Great name for her as well, reminded me of the Reba McEntire song she did years ago "Fancy". Keep us posted as to what color egg she lays, would love to know.

Back
Top Bottom