16 week old French Black Copper Marans in need of a loving home - Meridian Idaho

Cheeky Eggers

In the Brooder
Aug 3, 2023
Hello, I have a 16 week old French Black Copper Marans rooster, He is from a quality local breeder, comes from good dark egg lines, He is very sweet takes treats from our hands, Great with kids, He would make a great project rooster for pure FBCM chicks or if you have blue or green egg layers He can produce Olive egger chicks! We are urgently looking for a home for him where he can have his own flock of hens as we cant have roosters in our area, We've been posting on Facebook with no takers, I'm very fond of him and I really dont want to have to take him to someone that wants him butchered in a few days! I'm hoping to find someone who wants him for their own flock! We are located in Meridian Idaho.
IMG_5172.jpg
IMG_5207.jpg
DSC04632.jpg

Our Rooster is still available! We really need to find a home for him soon, Whoever is in Idaho area that needs a rooster please contact me, I'm willing to deliver him to your location.

Wish I lived closer! I'd sure take him off your hands! I'm in southeast KY. I have 6 hens, no roo. The last roo I had was mean to the hens. He got re-located.

Wish I lived closer! I'd sure take him off your hands! I'm in southeast KY. I have 6 hens, no roo. The last roo I had was mean to the hens. He got re-located.
Thank you so much for replying! He's a real gentlemen with our hens so far! I hope I can find someone closer that can take him, As He is a real sweetheart with us and his hens.

OP hasn't been on since November, but you could try your state thread, or the for sale/re home sections of the forum. There's also the Marans thread you could post in, maybe someone there is close to you that is breeding BCM's.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...ng-to-the-sop.1122465/page-2300#post-27400257

Edited to add... Search your local area for breeders/craigslist/Facebook groups might yield some good results... Good luck with your search.

Back
Top Bottom