18+ guinea hatching eggs - Lots of colors in flock

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
We have over 60 guineas of the following colors: Coral Blue, Violet, Powder Blue, Slate, Chocolate, Pearl, White, Buff Dundotte, Purple. They all run together so I cannot give certain colors. My customers reported great results from hatching our shipped guinea eggs the last two years.

This offer will be for 18 guinea eggs. I try to add a few extra if available at the time of shipping. $40.00 which includes shipping. No international shipping or shipping to Virginia or Hawaii.

The guineas are laying currently and I am getting over a dozen eggs per day that we are finding anyway.
roll.png
If interested in purchasing eggs, please PM me and I will put you on the list once payment is received.

I bubble wrap and put in egg cartons to help in getting the eggs to you in the best possible condition for a good hatch. I cannot guarantee your hatch because of problems with shipping and individual hatching variables.

I will be glad to answer additional questions. I am not NPIP.

Once again if you would like to purchase. This offer is for 18 guinea hatching eggs for $40.00 with shipping included. Please PM me and I can let you know an estimate on shipping date and put you on the list once payment is made.

Attachments

• guinea-1.jpg
    guinea-1.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 21
  • guinea.jpg
    guinea.jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 22
  • guinea-3.jpg
    guinea-3.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 22
  • guinea-4.jpg
    guinea-4.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 24
The process is the same except they hatch in 26/28 days. Let me know if you want on the list. There could be up to a week wait.

Back
Top Bottom